Mountaineer Inspection Services is certified in the use of a thermal imaging camera. We offer infrared thermal imaging services to help detect some of the following problems:
- Water leaks around windows and doors
- Leaking roofs, skylights, roof vent piping, and roof vents
- Improperly installed, settled, or insufficient insulation in ceilings and walls
- Water intrusion through the houses exterior covering, whether the house has brick, stone, stucco, or siding
- Plumbing leaks inside the house, including leaking pipes, improperly seated toilets, leaky shower pans, and bathtubs and water pipe condensation
- Improperly insulated HVAC ducting that may not have been properly sealed, or that cause condensation dripping in attics and crawlspaces
Call us today for a scan of your home.